The Sulgrave Club was built in 1906 as a single family residence in the Dupont Circle area of Washington, DC. Also know as the Wadsworth House, it is listed in the National Register of Historic Places, and is an individually listed landmark on the DC Inventory of Historic Sites. Since it was converted to the Sulgrave Club in 1930 the building has undergone numerous changes and renovations so that it keeps up with local building codes and shifting programmatic needs.
Our work in this building includes an ADA analysis, construction of an egress stair from the basement, renovation of the main kitchen, evaluation and preliminary design for a new egress stair through the entire building, and a new fire alarm system and sprinkler design. A new egress door was installed in the ground floor lounge.
© Copyright 2015 Outerbridge Horsey Associates, PLLC.